Are you tired of searching for the right garbage disposal for your existing Kraus sink? If so, you are at the right place today. Just take a few minutes to look through this article, we will provide you with relevant information that might help you find what you’re looking for in the best garbage disposal for the Kraus sink.
Garbage disposals are a common kitchen appliance used by many people and they’re also very useful devices that can make our life much easier than before. They come in different sizes, shapes, and designs but all of them have one thing in common – their purpose is to dispose of food waste from sinks into the drainpipe system.
RELATED POST: The 5 Best Garbage Disposal for Farmhouse Sink
Do garbage disposals fit all sinks?
Yes, you have some queries in your mind. We would like to answer those questions so you know how it works and why you need one. This article will be a buying guide to help you choose the right model for your needs. Read on!
Here are the top 7 garbage disposals that are fitted with the Kraus sink that we recommend:
- Best Overall – KRAUS KWD100-75MBL
- Runner up – Waste King L-3200
- Best for Budget – InSinkErator Garbage Disposal
- Best for ½ HP – Moen GX50C Prep Series
- Best for Sound Reduction – Moen GXS75C Host Series
- Best for Small Size – GE Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal
- Best for Design – Frigidaire FF75DISPB1
Top 7 Best Garbage Disposal For Kraus Sink Review
01. Best Overall – KRAUS KWD100-75MBL
Are you looking for a powerful performance Garbage Disposal that best fits with your Kraus sink? If so, the Kraus KWD100 PRO might be the perfect option for you. It’s a great choice for anyone who wants a durable, high-quality combo that will last for years.
The KRAUS WasteGuard Garbage Disposal is fast and reliable, grinding the toughest food scraps with ease. It is equipped with a powerful 3/4 HP motor that can handle anything you throw at it.
This WasteGuard also has a corrosion-resistant grind system that prevents rust and scale build-up, keeping your disposal running smoothly for years to come. The removable splash guard allows for easy cleaning, and the dishwasher-safe components make maintenance a breeze.
The installation-ready kit comes with everything you need to install your garbage disposal, including a 3/4 HP disposal, drain and dishwasher connectors, power cord, sink drain stopper/plunger, and mounting flange with a stainless steel rim.
This disposal is also backed by a 5 years limited lifetime warranty, ensuring that your investment is protected.
What you will love:
- The SUPERIOR 3800 RPM to 3/4 HORSEPOWER ratio eliminates waste quickly.
- The stainless steel components in the ABS thermoplastic housing help ensure reliable, powerful, and quiet operation.
- The DUTY MagnaGrind MOTOR powers the grinder instantly.
- The ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCT helps to quickly break down food scraps.
- A motor-saving shut-off system stops power in case of a blockage to help avoid damage to the motor.
02. Runner up – Waste King L-3200
If you are searching for powerful grinding disposal that will fit with your existing Kraus sink, then this Waste King L3200 is one of the best garbage disposals for your Kraus sink you can choose.
The Waste King L3200 comes with a powerful 1/2 HP motor that can handle anything you throw at it. It also has a corrosion-resistant grind system that prevents rust and scale build-up, keeping your disposal running smoothly for years to come. The removable splash guard allows for easy cleaning, and the dishwasher-safe components make maintenance a breeze.
The installation-ready kit comes with everything you need to install your garbage disposal, including a 1/2 HP disposal, drain and dishwasher connectors, power cord, sink drain stopper/plunger, and mounting flange with a stainless steel rim.
This disposal is also backed by a 3-year limited warranty with in-home service, ensuring that your investment is protected.
What you will love:
- A Vortex motor providing 2,600 RPM and ½ horsepower enables fast, powerful grinding of everyday food scraps and helps reduce jamming.
- This disposal has SoundSHIELD sound-deadening insulation to reduce noise.
- This product is safe to use with properly-sized septic tanks.
- Disposals reduce the amount of waste that goes to landfills, making them an eco-friendly option for your home.
03. Best for Budget – InSinkErator Garbage Disposal
If you are looking for a space-saving design that fits an existing Kraus sink, then the InSinkErator Garbage Disposal is the perfect choice for you. The garbage disposal comes in a compact design that is easy to install and fits almost any kitchen sink. It also has a powerful 3/4 HP motor that can handle anything you throw at it.
This garbage disposal has a 3/4 hp Dura-Drive Induction Motor and long-lasting galvanized steel components to ensure a dependable grind for everyday food scraps. InSinkErator disposals help divert food waste from landfills, which can create renewable energy and fertilizer.
The grinding system is designed to prevent rust and scale build-up, keeping your disposal running smoothly for years to come. The removable splash guard allows for easy cleaning, and the dishwasher-safe components make maintenance a breeze.
The InSinkErator Garbage Disposal is a great option if you are looking for compact garbage disposal for your kraus sink that can handle anything you throw at it. It also comes with a powerful 3/4 HP motor that can handle anything you throw at it. You will enjoy a 4-year in-home full-service limited warranty covering both parts and labor.
What you will love:
- The 3/4 hp Dura-Drive Induction Motor is exclusive.
- Easy Swap Installation
- Easy-to-use controls.
- American-built InSinkErator garbage disposal
- Stainless steel grind components that resist rust.
- Power grind for tough food scraps
04. Best for ½ HP Garbage Disposal – Moen GX50C Prep Series
Are you looking for a Garbage Disposal with an eco-friendly option that is easy to fit with a Kraus sink? If yes, then you should go for Moen GX50C 3/4 HP Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal. It is powerful garbage disposal with sound reduction that will fit Kraus sink with ease.
The Moen GX50C 3/4 HP Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal is a perfect solution for your kitchen sink. It comes with a removable splashguard that will protect the sink from any damage. The garbage disposal features a high-powered motor that can handle any type of food waste.
It also comes with a sound reduction system that will reduce the noise level while you’re using the disposal. The Moen GX50C 3/4 HP Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal is a powerful garbage disposal that will fit any sink with ease. It is a perfect solution for your kitchen sink and comes with a sound reduction system that will reduce the noise level while you’re using the disposal.
You will enjoy the convenience of having a garbage disposal in your kitchen. This is one of the best-rated garbage disposals on the market and comes at an affordable price. A 5-year limited warranty with in-home service will give you peace of mind.
What will you love:
- This disposal is perfect for those who cook for guests often and need a dishwasher with advanced cleaning power.
- It has a compact design that is lightweight for easy installation and frees up valuable space under the sink. It includes a pre-installed power cord.
- This product is safe to use with properly sized septic tanks.
- A 10-year limited warranty guarantees that help will be available when needed.
- It has continuous feed technology that uses stainless steel grind components.
05. Best for Sound Reduction – Moen GXS75C Host Series
If you’re looking for a powerful garbage disposal for your Kraus sink that is perfect for a family of 1-2 people, look no further than the Moen GXS75C Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal. This 1/3 horsepower disposal can grind up even the biggest pieces of food waste, and it’s over 2,300 RPM ensures that it gets the job done quickly.
The design of this disposal features a continuous feed system that will keep your food waste moving so it doesn’t build up and cause clogs. Plus, the stainless steel construction ensures that this disposal will stand the test of time.
The Moen GXS75C Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal is perfect for grinding fruit peels, cooked pasta, and cereal. It’s easy to install and features a corrosion-resistant grind chamber and stainless steel blades. This disposal is also quiet and efficient, making it the perfect choice for your home.
This Moen GXS75C model is equipped with a 25-ounce grind chamber capacity, so you can get through your kitchen scraps quickly and easily.
What will you love:
- The disposal’s powerful grinding action breaks down food waste into small pieces, making it safe for any properly sized septic system.
- The 1/3 HP garbage disposal quickly reaches its maximum spin speed to help grind food faster and minimize clogging.
- Designed with an advanced insulation package to help ensure super-quiet operation.
- This food disposal can grind tough foods like cooked pasta, fruit peels, rice, and cereal at over 2,300 RPM.
- Easy to install, and it comes with everything you need to be included.
06. Best for Small Size – GE Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal
If you’re looking for a garbage disposal for your Kraus sink that is tough on waste and easy on your wallet, the GE Continuous Feed is a perfect choice. This 3/4 horsepower disposer features a power cord for easy installation, and it’s compatible with septic tanks that are properly sized for your home.
The high-speed vortex motor ensures maximum throughput, while the galvanized steel grinding components provide reliable performance and long life. Plus, its smaller size makes it lightweight and easy to maneuver.
With its high-speed 2700 r.p.m. permanent magnet motor, this disposer can handle even the toughest messes. Not only is this disposer easy to use, but it’s also eco-friendly, as it helps reduce the amount of food waste that goes into landfills.
The GE Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal is the best option for quality and affordable garbage disposal. This unit comes with an 8-year limited warranty, making it a great value.
What you will love:
- Its sleek design means that it takes up less space and provides more storage capacity under the sink.
- The 32-inch power cord is included, so shoppers don’t have to go to the store to buy one.
- This garbage disposal has a powerful motor that quickly grinds most kitchen scraps.
- The Waste King motor has the potential to run quickly and reduce your footprint and electricity bill.
- The Waste King disposal has a high-strength polymer grind chamber that resists rust, which in turn extends the life of your disposal.
07. Best for Design – Frigidaire FF75DISPB1
The Frigidaire Ff75Dispb1 3/4-Hp Batch Feed Corded Disposer is a great option for those looking for a garbage disposal that can handle large amounts of food waste. This disposer features a batch feed feature that allows you to feed multiple items at once, making it easier to clean. Additionally, the disposer has a 3/4 horsepower motor that is capable of handling even the heaviest garbage loads.
This model is perfect for a busy household. Its lightweight design fits most existing Kraus sinks. Installation is quick and easy, so you can get started using your new disposer right away. Plus, the batch feed design means you can safely dispose of large items without worry.
What will you love:
- This corded disposer allows you to dispose of food waste through the sink drain.
- This disposal is designed to produce minimal noise with a sound-proof casing.
- The garbage disposal has a grinding operation that runs at 2800 RPM.
- This speed helps to break down food particles into tiny pieces so they easily flow down any properly sized septic system.
- The stainless-steel and jam-resistant grinding blades help to keep the garbage disposal working smoothly in your kitchen for years without any corrosion or rust issues.
Can you use a garbage disposal with a Kraus sink?
Yes, you can use a garbage disposal with a Kraus sink. The Kraus sink is designed to be compatible with most garbage disposals on the market. Just be sure to check the size of the opening at the bottom of your Kraus sink to make sure that it matches the size of your garbage disposal’s outlet. If it doesn’t, you may need to purchase an adapter.
What to consider before buying garbage disposal for a Kraus sink?
Before buying a garbage disposal for your Kraus sink, you have to consider some important things. It may help you to get the best disposal for the Kraus sink.
Brand and model:
You need to consider the brand and model of the garbage disposal you want to buy. It will help you know the cost, quality, durability and other important things. Choose a high-quality product that can serve you for a long time.
The capacity of garbage disposal is also important. You have to consider the size of your sink and the size of the garbage disposal. If you are buying garbage disposal for your Kraus sink, select a high-quality product that has enough capacity to handle all your waste.
The power of garbage disposal is also very important. You should consider the power of your Kraus sink, which is related to the size of your garbage disposal.
- 1/4 to 10 HP is enough for any type of commercial use.
- 1 HP is enough for home use.
- For a family of 2-3 members, ½ HP is enough for disposal.
The size of the sink is another factor that you should consider. You have to make sure that your Kraus sink will fit into the garbage disposal easy. The size of the garbage disposal should be big enough to fit into your Kraus sink.
The durability of the garbage disposal is also very important. You have to make sure that your Kraus sink will last for a long time. The garbage disposal should be durable enough to withstand the pressure of your garbage disposal.
Before installing a garbage disposal for your Kraus sink, you need to know the installation instructions. If the instructions are not provided by the manufacturer and you want to install it by yourself, you may need professional help.
So, you have to consider installation before buying.
Garbage disposals are noisy, but you have to consider the noise before buying. You need to select a product that can help you to be quiet while using it and also not make too much noise.
The grinder size of your garbage disposal is important. Most of the garbage disposals are available in different sizes, some take up more space than the others. For example, if you have a small kitchen and you want to install new garbage disposal then it is important for you to buy a smaller one with less space.
Comparison Table of Top 7 Best Garbage Disposal For Kraus Sink
|KRAUS KWD100-75MBL||Stainless Steel||¾ HP||20 pounds||Black||Check Price|
|Waste King L-3200||Stainless Steel||¾ HP||8.6 pounds||White||Check Price|
|InSinkErator Garbage Disposal||Metal, Steel||¾ HP||15.25 pounds||Gray||Check Price|
|Moen GX50C Prep Series||Corrosion Proof Polymer||½ HP||12.33 pounds||Black||Check Price|
|Moen GXS75C Host Series||Corrosion Proof Polymer||¾ HP||7.75 pounds||Black||Check Price|
|GE Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal||Stainless steel||⅓ HP||8.78 pounds||Black||Check Price
|Frigidaire FF75DISPB1||Stainless Steel||¾ HP||15.47 pounds||Grey||Check Price
In this article, I compared 7 of the best garbage disposals on the market. After reviewing each one, I found that the Waste King L-3200 was the clear winner. It is powerful and efficient, and it is also one of the most affordable options on the market. If you are looking for a garbage disposal that will work well with your Kraus sink, the Waste King L-3200 is a great option to consider.
If you are looking for the right garbage disposal to pair with your Kraus sink, KRAUS KWD100-75MBL Standart PRO DisGarbage Disposal is the best choice. It also has sound insulation, so you do not have to worry about making too much noise when using it. This one will be a combo with Kraus sink.
When it is a question of the brand then I preferred InSinkErator Garbage Disposal For your existing Kraus Sink. It is a balanced one with all the features you would want from a garbage disposal. InSinkErator is the America’s #1 Disposer Brand.
How do I replace the garbage disposal in my Kraus sink?
The process of replacing the old garbage disposal in the Kraus sink is a DIY project. This will require a pair of needle-nose pliers, a flat-head screwdriver, and a crescent wrench. Here Kitbibb makes a list of 4 simple steps to replace the garbage disposal in the Kraus sink.
Step 1: Remove the drain
First, you need to remove the drain assembly and install a new one.
Step 2: Wearing gloves, disconnect the power cable
Pull out the plug from the outlet of your sink. Then, you can use a screwdriver to disconnect the power cable from your sink at the bottom.
Step 3: Remove the old disposal
Remove the old garbage disposal from your sink by removing the mounting screws.
Step 4: Install the new garbage disposal
Firstly, make sure that you have installed a new garbage disposal in your sink before installing it.
How do I know which garbage disposal will fit my sink?
This question is very important to answer before buying a garbage disposal. If you do not know which garbage disposal will fit your sink, then follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Measure the diameter of your sink’s drain opening and compare it with the dimensions of a new unit.
If the size of your Kraus sink’s drain opening is 3-1/2 inches, then you need to select garbage disposal with one of those dimensions.
Step 2: Check the power cables of your unit and make sure that they will reach an electrical outlet.
Step 3: Select new garbage disposal with as much horsepower as possible.
If you have a strong motor in your Kraus sink, then you need to install a strong garbage disposal.
How to install a garbage disposal with Kraus sink?
What you need for garbage disposal installation:
- adjustable wrench
- plumber’s putty
- and of course, new garbage disposal.
Step: 1 – You need to turn off your power supply.
Step 2 – Disconnect the cord from electricity.
Step 3 – Turn off the water supply to the sink.
Step 4 – Remove the two nuts from either side of your sink.
Step 5 – Unscrewing the mounting bolt, which is located under the sink.
Step 6 – Pull out the disposal unit from under the sink.
And now you can connect to new garbage disposal or test if your garbage disposal works!
We all know that garbage disposal is a big part of our kitchen and we need to keep it clean and clear for better health and food hygiene. So, this article has a special reference to Best Garbage Disposal For Kraus Sink which will help you to choose the best disposal for your Kraus sink.
After reading this article if you are still facing any problem then please comment below we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading!
You might also like: