The Best Hot Water Dispensers 2020 – Reviews And Buying Guide
Updated: April 2020
To generate this review and buying guide, we invested a great deal of our time, effort, and wit. We read several books, manufacturer’s website, and online auction sites to obtain the relevant data. We then collated the data, interpreted it, before finally writing this guide. We are therefore confident that you will find it pretty effective and relevant to your needs.
Water is a very important beverage indeed. It is a universal solvent, free and safe to consume, and devoid of almost all the harmful chemicals. Given that the external environmental conditions vary markedly, you also have to access the water at just the right temperature at all times.
You may try out several strategies and approaches. Some of these approaches are boiling the water, preserving the water in thermos flasks, and of course, using the dispensers. Of all the possible intervention mechanisms, none of them beats the dispensers, as well shall see.
This stems from several reasons. For one, dispensers are compact in size. They will not take up too much space. They consume a minimal quantity of electrical energy and so will not subject you to too much utility bills. Thirdly, they are able to prepare water in both extremes i.e. extremely hot or extremely cold in one comprehensive package. Finally, they generate the desired outcomes within the shortest duration possible. This guarantees you the water you need just when you need it.
Because you do not want to make any mistake while purchasing the right one, you just have to be familiar with the subject matter. This is the role that this buying guide aims at fulfilling. We have prepared it with the aim of taking you through each step.
We are going to furnish you with the information regarding the factors you ought to consider while looking for the right one. We are also going to highlight and review the top ten such items on the market today. We are also going to examine other miscellaneous information.
Best Hot Water Dispenser Comparison
InSinkErator Instant Hot Water Tank & F-1000S Filtration
- Weight: 7.28 lb
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 6.2 x 11 in
- Editor's Rating: 4.5
InSinkErator Contour Instant Hot Water Dispenser System H-CONTOUR-SS
- Weight: 7.40 lb
- Dimensions: 6.00 x 3.70 x 5.60
- Editor's Rating: 4.7
InSinkErator H-Wave-C Involve Series Wave Hot Water Dispenser
- Weight: 8.3 lb
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 10 x 8.5 in
- Editor's Rating: 4.3
InSinkErator H-HOT150C-SS HOT150 Instant Hot Water Dispenser
- Weight: 7 lb
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 2.8 x 6.2 in
- Editor's Rating: 4.5
Waste King H711-U-SN Quick & Hot Water Dispenser Faucet
- Weight: 13.4 lb
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.2 x 10 in
- Editor's Rating: 3.5
InSinkErator H-HOT100SN-SS Instant Hot Water Dispenser System
- Weight: 7.4 lb
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 2 x 6.2 in
- Editor's Rating: 4.2
Westbrass D271H-12 Velosah Hot water dispenser
- Weight: 11.8 lb
- Dimensions: 12 x 18 x 10 in
- Editor's Rating: 3.9
InSinkErator View Instant Hot Water Dispenser System H-View-SN
- Weight: 3.8 lb
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 10 x 8.5 in
- Editor's Rating: 4.7
Our Top Recommendation
#1. InSinkErator Instant Hot Water Tank & F-1000S Filtration
- Strong enough to withstand all the common wear and tear
- Durable and reliable for long-term usage
- Able to prepare several kinds of beverages
- Gets rid of the chlorine taste and color to leave behind great tasting beverages
- Can be replaced easily without any contacts with the used filter material
- Quite weighty (weighs 7.28 pounds/3.3 kg)
- Consumes too much power (115 volts)
- Exudes less power (750 watts)
#2. InSinkErator Contour Instant Hot Water Dispenser System H-CONTOUR-SS
- Blends well with your interior kitchen décor
- Fitted with the versatile and durable 750-Watt Stainless steel tank
- Quite convenient to handle and operate
- Allows for simple do-it-yourself installation
- Compatible with the InSinkErator filtration system
- Backed by in-home limited warranty
- Requires plenty of space to install
- Has a low amperage capacity of just about 6A
#3. InSinkErator H-Wave-C Involve Series Wave Hot Water Dispenser
- Brings along all the convenience at your fingertips
- Allows you to instantly prepare gourmet coffee and hot tea
- Grants you the freedom to control the temperature from 160 degrees F to 210 degrees F
- Automatically shuts off to ensure safe use
- Provides easy set-up and peace of mind
- Moderately pricey and somewhat unaffordable
- May be quite complicated to an unskilled user
- Protected by a limited warranty
#4. InSinkErator H-HOT150C-SS HOT150 Instant Hot Water Dispenser
- An affordable addition to the Invite series indeed!
- Features simple and easy-to-comprehend design
- Streamlined and low profile design for ease of use
- Easy to handle
- Comes along with an instant and self-closing safety hot valve
- Requires some assembly before use
- Accommodates a small diameter hole for installation (1-1/4-inch to 1-1/2-inch)
- Fits maximum counter thickness of just about 2 inches
#5. Waste King H711-U-SN Quick & Hot Water Dispenser Faucet
- Can produce up to 100 cups of hot water per hour
- Highly energy efficient (uses less electricity than the typical 40-watt light bulb)
- Costs less to operate and maintain (less than $2 per month)
- Reduces the probability of kinked or twisted water lines
- Exudes high power output of around 1300-watts
- Limited due to the existence of power cord
- Not so reliable brand (Waste King)
- Possesses fewer elegant parts
#6. InSinkErator H-HOT100SN-SS Instant Hot Water Dispenser System
- Delivers near-boiling water
- Contains easy-to-adjust temperature control
- Very easy to install
- Can clean dishes and warm baby bottles as well
- No special plumbing is required to install or operate it
- Potentially cumbersome to handle around
- Brings in fewer returns on investments
- Has a limited capacity
#7. Westbrass D271H-12 Velosah Hot water dispenser
Do you have large storage space at your disposal? You may wish to try out this free-standing dispenser which also contributes immensely to your room’s interior décor. It does come along with a faucet, hot water tank, and the mounting materials.
Despite its massive size, it is still convenient to handle. This is due to the spring piston handle assembly and the auto-off lever. These two features let you engage the appliance easily and hassle-free besides reducing the human effort necessary to achieve the desired outcomes.
And because you want to keep using it for as long as you may possibly can, the manufacturer saw it fit to fix the oil-rubbed bronze on the outer lining. This shields the internal metallic components from rusting and deterioration.
In all, you will find the faucet a vital part of your room or home. It will contribute immensely to your comfort and style.
- Automatically shuts off for your safety
- Provides great sink clearance courtesy of the high-arc spout
- Exudes an attractive bronze appearance
- Fitted with quick heating water tank
- Allows for convenient single-hole installation
- Cannot be modified for cold water usage
- Requires a filter between the water supply and tank to clean the water before heating
- Quite pricey and unaffordable
#8. InSinkErator View Instant Hot Water Dispenser System H-View-SN
- Extremely durable and long lasting
- Saves time, money, and energy
- Pretty resilient to corrosion
- Certified frustration-free
- Removes stubborn lids and labels, and so much more
- Less stylish appearance
- Moderately pricey
- Cannot be used in remote locations conveniently
#9. InSinkErator F-H3300SN Modern Instant Hot Water Dispenser
- Requires no skilled technical expertise to install
- Backed by a generous 5-year in-home limited warranty
- Can prepare a vast array of beverages
- Perfect for any cooking enthusiast
- Features stunning, clean lines, great blending efficiency and style
- Limited applicability
- Not transferable to remote locations
- Has limited capacity also
Types Of Hot Water Dispensers
1. Instant Hot Water Dispenser
As the name suggests this dispenser produces and releases very hot water instantly. It is designed and intended exclusively for this purpose. As such, it is not so great a purchase as it carries out only limited tasks and purposes. It is nevertheless pretty effective in producing the hot water courtesy of its amazing speed and energy efficiency.
Never leave hot water on whenever it is not in use. This will inflate your utility bills besides predisposing your room occupants to the risks of electrocution. Unplug the cable or switch off the socket when idle.
2. Countertop Hot Water Dispenser
Short on space? Try the countertop hot water dispenser! This dispenser is small and compact enough to fit just about every other available space. As such, you may place it on top of your counter to easily access it. This aside, you will also enjoy the convenience of use as you will not have to strain while attempting to access and operate it.
3. Under Sink Hot Water Dispenser
This kind of dispenser is designed to be installed below the sink. The areas or space beneath a sink may always be vacant or unsuitable for other users. This dispenser, by its nature and design, saves you space requirements by being able to fit in such spaces well. Moreover, you may also connect it to your kitchen plumbing mechanism to facilitate the provision of hot water for ordinary use.
4. Electric Hot Water Dispenser
This one uses only mains electricity to generate the heat or cold that is required to alter the temperature of the water. Electricity has several advantages. These are the clean nature, ease of control and operations, and long-term reliability. Such dispensers are however limited in their geographical scope as they are only usable in places that have access to the national grid.
Hot Water Dispensers Brand Reviews
Sunbeam Hot Shot Hot Water Dispenser Reviews
With this dispenser, you do not have to follow too elaborate steps to obtain your desired beverage. You only have to dispense the water, mix the ingredients and enjoy your favorite foods and beverages instantly. On the whole, these dispensers heat water much faster than the microwaves do.
They also leave no mess behind and are thus hygienic to work with. They are generally compact in size and easily fit the dormitories, small kitchens, and office settings. Your safety is well taken care of by the auto shut-office mechanism as well as the convenient cord storage.
- Great aesthetics
- Excellent engineering
- Compact Size
- Limited Warranty
Clean the dispenser inside out every quite often. This appliance is sensitive to dirt and can also inflict on you the hygiene-related disorders if neglected. Be thorough in your cleanliness to leave behind no germs or dirt.
Franke Hot Water Dispenser Reviews
Franke is famed for manufacture very high-quality kitchen appliances indeed. These are sinks and best hot water dispensers. In all, its dispensers are made of the tough and durable stainless materials. As such, they are strong, durable, and very resilient to all the agents of wear and tear such as corrosion and dents.
That aside, its dispensers are very stable and firm. They are thus reliable enough for you to use in the long run. Moreover, its dispensers have higher capacity and are thus suitable for whole family use. You will also enjoy the benefits of generous manufacturer’s warranty and great after-sales-services.
- Higher capacity
- Reliable in the long run
- A higher value for money
- Less energy efficient
Fix your installer in the most remote corner that is as far away from your children as possible. In the process of playing around with the dispenser, they may accidentally topple the tank or drain all the water.
Waste King Instant Hot Water Dispenser Reviews
For over 50 years, Waste King has been manufacturing high quality and reliable kitchen appliances. In all, its products exude more power and are backed by more comprehensive warranties than their competitors.
Generally speaking, its products are convenient and reliable to use. They are fast acting and take the shorter duration of time to generate the desired outcomes.
Their physical makeup and composition are not left out either. They are mainly manufactured using the durable stainless steel materials. You can, therefore, expect them to last long and perform optimally under the most demanding of circumstances.
- Moderately expensive
- Possesses genuine replacement parts
- Certified contaminant reduction
- Quite cumbersome
Insinkerator Instant Hot Water Dispenser Reviews
Each of the dispensers of the Insinkerator brand comprises stainless steel hot water tank. In addition to this, the tanks are designed to generate heat that nears the boiling points of water. For this reason, this brand guarantees you of hot water whenever and wherever you may need it.
The brand also contains several other amazing features. Its takes are lined with stainless steel for maximum durability. It also connects with the accompanying faucets without the use of tools and mounts and faster, for that matter. You only have to utilize two simple screws, and that is it! You will also find it easier to regulate the temperature of the water.
- Higher dispense rates
- Effective filtration systems
- Higher power output
- Quite complicated to operate
Be mindful of the available storage space as you look for the right water dispenser. You do not want to inconvenience yourself and other members of your household by settling for too large an appliance, do you?
Ready Hot Water Dispenser Reviews
Unlike most other dispensers that are free-standing, the Ready hot water dispenser mounts beneath the sink. It is also very accurate as it enables you to achieve or derive just the right amount of water you require. It is also portable enough to let you carry it around to a desired location of use.
On the whole, these dispensers may be used for several tasks and purposes. Among these is purifying water, brewing coffee, preparing tea, and preparation of light meals instantly. Its controls are also convenient to engage and will not waste too much of your time and effort.
- Generates higher temperatures
- Inexpensive to care for and maintain
- Fitted with automated heater protection
- Limited capacity
Panasonic Hot Water Dispenser Review
Panasonic is perhaps the leading if not one of the leading brands in the manufacturer of best hot water dispensers. The main strong points of this brand are the durability of the appliances, the generous manufacturer’s warranties, and the robust customer care departments.
Its products are subsequently durable, reliable, and energy efficient. They also mount just about anywhere and in so doing, grant you the maximum convenience in times of use. This is not to mention that they are multipurpose by reason of being able to carry out as many different roles as possible.
- Very cheap
- Contains easy-to-read water gauge
- Has 6-hour energy savings timer
- Not so reliable in the long run
Apart from the sheer size and storage availability, you should also take care of your consumption of electricity. Check out the voltage rating and the power output to prevent you from having to settling too high utility bills.
Zojirushi Hot Water Dispenser Reviews
All Zojirushi hot water dispensers are designed to release the hot water at the touch of a button. This design also makes it possible for you to acquire your water wherever and whenever you might want. Moreover, the dispenser also has the ability to prepare several other beverages and menus.
Perhaps the most outstanding trait of this particular brand is the precision with which it allows you to set the temperature. This is made possible by the existence of a thermostat which responds instantly to he set temperature levels. It is worth noting that they too are strong and durable enough to last you as long as can realistically be the case.
- Easy to open and close
- Contains an indicator on the lid to notify you the status
- Swivel base for ease of operations
- Unsuitable for whole family use
Hot Water Dispenser For Tea And Coffee
Even though best hot water dispensers are primarily designed for heating water, they can also be used to prepare beverages such as coffee and tea. They are available in various sizes and shapes and can also perform unique roles. Examples of these include the best instant hot water dispenser for tea which, as the name suggests, is pretty fast in its action.
The large hot water dispenser for tea is intended for the preparation of tea for the whole family. This stems from its extremely large capacity or ability to handle too much water. Its small hot water dispenser for tea counterpart is however suited for the preparation of only a small quantity of tea. Because of this, it is only suited for use in the office area.
For restaurants and eateries, the commercial hot water dispenser for tea comes in handy. This dispenser is able to act fast and produce plenty of beverages at a time. It is also reliable for use in areas or under circumstances that most ordinary dispensers would falter.
Finally, the electric hot water dispenser for tea primarily uses mains electricity to generate the required heat and power. This makes it all the more reliable and able to handle all kinds of tasks that revolve around the preparation of such beverages.
Readers Questions / FAQs
1. What is a hot water dispenser?
Ans. This is a special kind of kitchen appliance which heats water to a set temperature instantly. It is mainly used to furnish water for the home as well as the preparation of other beverages such as tea, coffee, and milk.
2. How to install hot water dispenser?
Ans. This largely depends on the nature and design of the hot dispenser. Some are designed for installation beneath the sink, others on top of a sink, yet others are free-standing. It is strongly recommended that only qualified technicians do the job as some dangers may arise if it is carried out by others.
3. How to clean hot water dispenser?
Ans. First and foremost, disconnect the dispenser from the power source. Proceed to clean the water tank as well as the faucets. Use mild detergents and disinfectants to be sure of eliminating as many germs as possible.
4. How do hot water dispensers work?
Ans. The dispenser draws in water from a water tank. This tank may be loaded on top of the dispenser or beneath it at a loading zone. It passes the raw/cold water through several coils which act as heating elements. In the process, the heat that is present in these coils is passed onto the water, which makes it hot. The same case applies to the cooling.
5. How to use hot water dispenser?
Ans. Most modern dispensers are very easy to use. You simply connect them to the power source, set the desired temperature, and switch on. In a matter of minutes, you will obtain your water at the temperature you determine it to be!
6. Where to buy hot water dispenser?
Ans.These appliances are available in every other retail outlet. However, the online auction sites such as Amazon and eBay remain by far the most desirable points of their acquisition. Be sure to give them topmost priority in your quest for affordable rates and timely delivery.
There you have it! That you have truly found our review and buying guide quite informative and insightful is certainly not in doubt. We are also aware of the fact that you do not want to wait for too long to derive the accompanying benefits of these hot water dispensers.
It is against this backdrop that we no invite you to consider purchasing at least one of the dispensers we have reviewed above. Taking such a bold step will also spare you the likelihood of finding your preferred dispenser out of stock. What are you waiting for? Place an order right away! We look forward to assisting you soonest possible.
I am a 32-year old home and kitchen expert. I consequently devote much of my time towards researching various kitchen appliances. I thereafter disseminate these pieces of information to all the like-minded persons like you. My mission is to aid persons of your kind in making the right purchasing decision.