Take a quick look at these best touch kitchen faucet reviews before buying. Here we include the best way to choose touch on kitchen faucet for your home. Kitbibb recommended you the newest and top picks for your cuisine.
Updated: April 2020
Want an affordable and easy way to freshen up your lackluster kitchen? A new faucet may be just what you’re looking for! A new faucet can do wonders in making your kitchen look more stylish and up-to-date. There are so many styles to choose from. One is the touch style; even when your hands are full and your fingers are sticky, it’s still easy to keep your faucet clean. All you need to do is simply touch the faucet with your wrist, forearm, or even elbow anywhere on the spout or handle and the water flow will be activated at the temperature where the handle is set.
Nothing could be easier or less messy! The new faucet will bring a modern look to your kitchen as well. Yet the most important part is the fact you’ll never have to grab the handle with your hands covered in raw hamburger. Merely bump the spout with your forearm and the right temperature water flows out. Combined with a motionless soap dispenser, you won’t have to touch anything until you have clean hands. You should shop for the best touch kitchen faucet that also meets your and your kitchen’s needs.
Best Touch On Kitchen Faucet Comparison
Delta Faucet Essa Touch Kitchen Sink Faucet 9113T
- Weight: 7.6 lb
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 11 x 15.2 in
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM
- Editor’s Rating: 4.7
Delta Faucet Trinsic Touch Kitchen Sink Faucet 9159T
- Weight: 5.8 lb
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 4.4 x 9.5 in
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM
- Editor’s Rating: 4.5
Delta Faucet Pilar Touch Kitchen Sink Faucet 980T
- Weight: 6.8 lb
- Dimensions: 10.6 x 15 x 10.6 in
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM
- Editor’s Rating: 3.8
Delta Faucet Essa Bar Prep Touch Kitchen Faucet 9913T
- Weight: 1 lb
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 11 x 14 in
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM
- Editor’s Rating: 4.8
pH7 Single Handle Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Weight: 2.2 lb
- Dimensions: 14.7 x 8.9 x 2 in
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
- Editor’s Rating: 4.2
What is the Best Touch on Kitchen Faucet?
The best touch on kitchen faucet is one that turns on just with a touch. Generally, touch faucet can be turned on by touching anywhere on the spout or handle by pretty much any part of your hand or arm. I reviewed a video demonstration where a lady had dough all on her hands up to her elbows and she leaned over and touched the spout with her cheek! Water came cascading out.
Furthermore, that is one of these faucet’s best assets. Just imagine, you’ll never have to touch your nice, clean kitchen faucet with dirty hands again. No one will ever have to touch it with their dirty, germy hands, either. Which is the whole purpose of installing this particular type of faucet? It’s a true revolution for kitchen sink faucets.
Best Touch Kitchen Faucet Reviews of Top Products
As of the year 2020, the following are some of the touch kitchen faucets:
#1. Our Top Pick – Delta Faucet Essa Touch Kitchen Sink Faucet 9113T
The Delta Faucet 9113T-AR-DST Essa Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O Technology and Magnetic Docking in Arctic Stainless are definitely one of the best touch kitchen faucets on the market. This touch kitchen faucet from Essa Kitchen Collection makes life easier with one touch. Check out all the goodies this one has to offer. This one is a dream!
At A Glance:
- Touch2O Technology- for start and stop flow with simple touch anywhere on spout or handle.
- Intuitive Touch2O Technology- senses difference between touch & grab for less false activation.
- Conserves water- automatic water flow shut-off after four minutes
- TempSense LED light- light represent water temp, from blue to red as heat increases.
- Long-lasting Battery Life- 6 AA (included) for up to 2-year battery life, 6 C for up to 5 year battery life.
- Optional A/C Adapter- may be ordered separately.
- LED light- signals blue when touch mode is active, signals red when batteries are low.
- MagnaTite Docking- powerful integrated magnet holds spray wand in place, won’t droop over time.
- Touch-Clean spray holes- soft, rubber holes allow you to wipe away build-up with one finger.
- DIAMOND Seal Technology- easy to install, helps performance, reduces leak points, lasts twice the industry standard.
- Convenient- everything you need including integrated.
- InnoFlex Pex supply lines.
- High-arc pull-down swivels 360 degrees for optimal reach.
- 1 or 3 hole installation.
- Matching deckplate available.
- 5 year limited warranty.
#2. Second Pick- Delta Faucet Trinsic Touch Kitchen Sink Faucet 9159T
The Delta Faucet 9159T-AR-DST Trinsic Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O Technology and Magnetic Docking in Arctic Stainless has many fine features and is a high-quality, well-made faucet that not only looks great but has an amazing trick up its sleeve with the touch technology. Sleek, minimalist design makes this Trinsic single lever add sophistication to any kitchen. Read on to find out this modern faucet’s many features.
At A Glance:
- Delta Touch2O Technology- touch it on, touch it off.
- TempSense Technology- color indicator shows water temperature.
- Touch-Clean Spray Holes- soft rubber spray holes that prevent mineral deposit buildup.
- MagnaTite docking keeps the pull-down wand mounted securely, won’t droop over time.
- Diamond Seal Technology- provides enhanced reliability and performance, twice the industry standard.
- Diamond Seal Valve- features diamond-embedded ceramic disc, requiring no lube and eliminates wear.
- Duramount mounting system- makes installation quick and easy.
- Handle adjusts flow rate and temperature above the deck.
- Two-function spray wand, stream and spray.
- 20-inch hose reach for maximum range.
- Battery operated; 6 AA batteries required, LED indicates low batteries.
- AC adapter optional.
- 1 or 3 hole installation, matching escutcheon sold separately.
- Backed by Delta Faucet’s 5-Year Limited Warranty.
#3. Third Pick – Delta Faucet Pilar Touch Kitchen Faucet 980T
This Delta 980T-SSSD-DST Pilar Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O Technology and Soap Dispenser in Stainless is the one if you’re looking to upgrade your faucet. The Delta Pilar is elegant and sophisticated, yet easy to use. Bringing modern technology into your kitchen is just a simple touch away. Consider these other great features as well:
At A Glance:
- Touch2O Technology- simply touch anywhere on the spout/handle for start/stop.
- Conserves water- automatically shuts off water after four minutes.
- Integrated TempSense- LED light shows water temp, from blue to magenta to red.
- Intuitive Touch2O- senses between difference between grab and touch, lessening accidental starts.
- Diamond Seal Technology- uses electronic valve with diamond coating for durability, performs like new for life, patented design reduces leak points.
- Touch-Clean Spray Holes- easy to wipe away mineral deposits with touch of a finger.
- Delta MagnaTite Docking- uses powerful integrated magnet to pull and keep spray want into place.
- Soap Dispenser Included- matching Stainless dispenser for sleek, sophisticated look.
- Flexible pull down spray wand with 360-degree swivel for entire sink access.
- Toggle between aerated spray and stream.
- LED light shows blue when active, red when batteries are low.
- Operates 2 years on 6 AA batteries, included; can also use 6 C batteries lasting 5 years.
- Single handle for manual operation, water temperature control.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.
#4. Delta Faucet Essa Bar Prep Touch Kitchen Faucet 9913T
Looking for a contemporary faucet to make kitchen tasks easier? Try a Touch2O style faucet from Delta. Delta Faucet 9913T-DST is our one of the best recommendation under best touch on kitchen faucet category.
Delta Faucet 9913T-DST features Touch2O Technology. Just a simple touch anywhere on the handle or spout using your forearm or wrist, you can start or stop the flow of water from your faucet.
To ensure the pull-down spray wand securely in place Delta MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet. With TempSense Technology, based on the temperature of your water the color indicator of the faucet changes from blue to magenta to red. The optional escutcheon is available for sinks with three faucet holes.
Delta Faucet 9913T-DST is also an ultimate option for Commercial Use. But you have to check to check its certification and specification before buy. In our “At A Glance” section we put some significant points of Delta Faucet 9913T DST. To read price and other issues you can check out by clicking “Green Button.”
At A Glance:
- ADA, ASME and CA approved.
- Eco-Friendly kitchen faucet.
- Approved for both Residential and Commercial Use.
- Contemporary and transitional design.
- Deck Mounted Installation system.
- Two function wand.
- Diamond Seal cartridge technology.
Covered Delta Smart Solutions. (Diamond Seal Technology, Touch Clean, MagnaTite Docking, Touch2O).
- TempSense Technology LED light indicates water temperature.
- On-off indicator light signals when batteries run low.
- Extra secure mounting assembly.
- All necessary mounting hardware is included.
- Covered Delta’s Faucet and Finish Lifetime Limited Warranty.
#5. pH7 Single Handle Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Sink Faucet
pH7 Single Handle Pull-Down sprayer kitchen faucet is an elegant and universal design with a very affordable budget. With an excellent customer rating of 4.5 out of 5, pH7 Single Handle Touch On Faucet is our another recommendation under the best touch kitchen faucet section.
It is common sense; Low price means lousy quality. But pH7 touch on faucet has 89% customer reviews with good comments on Amazon. It is impressive and ensures its quality.
PH7 touch on the faucet is FDA certified. So 100% Harmless to health. The excellent faucet finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
Let’s have a look at our “At A Glance” section. We put the certification, specification and features of pH7 Touch On Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucet.
To check out price and customer reviews, Simply click on “Green Button.”
At A Glance:
- NSF and FDA certified.
- Brushed Nickel finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- ABS plastic construction.
- Kitchen sink faucet with a spray gun.
- Hot and cold water mixer.
- The pull-down spray head easier and comfortable to use.
- Easy-to-clean surface withstands mineral buildup.
- Single handle is very simple to use and makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- Deck Mounted Installation method.
- Flow Rate is 2.2 GPM (Gallons per minute).
- Swivel Spout 360 degrees.
Advantages of Using Best Touch Sensor Kitchen Faucet
Ease of use
First of all, the touch sensor kitchen faucet is so easy to use, even a child can operate it. You merely have to touch either the spout or handle to cause the flow of water to begin. Even when your hands are too dirty to touch the faucet, you can touch it with the back of your hand, your forearm, or elbow. The touch aspect of these faucets is great for foodies who constantly have their hands in food or for kids who are constantly playing outside. Either of these can just simply touch the spout or handle with a clean part of their body, turning the faucet on without getting it dirty, too.
Also, how easy this faucet is to use can also accommodate children, the elderly, and the disabled. Those who may not be able to turn a regular handle will be able to operate this touch faucet easily. Because these types of faucets have assistant properties, they are great for installing in homes where those with disabilities, elderly, or children live to ensure ease of use.
In addition to being easy to use, touch kitchen faucets are also eco-friendly. The touch aspect helps to save water. Instead of leaving the handle turned on during rinsing dishes, cooking an elaborate meal, or other kitchen activities, you can touch it on and off in between small jobs. This type of faucet not only can help conserve water during food preparation, but it also uses less water and usually has an automatic shut-off when usage is not detected. This is extremely useful when you may not be paying enough attention to the water running because it will turn itself off instead.
Prevent spread of germs
By installing a touch kitchen faucet, you can help reduce the spread of germs that can be caused by multiple people touching the handle when turning it off and on. Due to being able to just touch the spout or handle with another part of your body that’s cleaner, you can help keep everyone is the household healthier. In addition, you don’t have to worry about cross contamination happening when cutting raw chicken and then washing your hands afterward. This is especially an advantage as it can help prevent the spread of illnesses as well.
Buying guide : How to Choose the Best
Touch on Kitchen Faucet?
Knowing what the ideal height and arc for your kitchen conditions are paramount to getting the right touch faucet. Furthermore, you need to take into consideration your cabinet height, your sink depth, whether you have a one-compartment sink or two, and what size your overall sink is. You want your new touch faucet to fit the sink and its surrounding areas. Additionally, culinary lovers may want the ease of big pot-filling and plenty of available workspace provided by a high-arc. The spout height and arc really depends on what you want, what fits, and what will work. Make sure you know what you need before going shopping.
Do you know how many holes your current faucet has? That’s a good thing to know before you shop for a new one. While it may look like just handles and a spout on the outside can turn out to be something else completely under the sink. One hole helps deliver a sleek, simple look and is becoming more and more popular. Not all sinks and counters have just one hole; they can have up to four. Make sure you know how many holes are in your sink or counter before choosing your new touch faucet.
TIP: You can always cover extra holes with a decorative, matching escutcheon, or deck plate, but it’s recommended not to make new holes.
It’s very important to know how your faucet is installed. If you’re starting from scratch, you can choose your faucet first then a sink to fit its mount. But if you are buying a replacement, you need to know which way your new touch kitchen faucet will need to be mounted. All kitchen faucets are mounted, but deck-mounted faucets attach to the counter-top or rest on the sink and wall-mounted faucets attach through the wall and hang over the sink. Consequently, the deck-mounted faucet is most commonly mounted just behind the sink centered on the surface of the rim.
Style can be important if you’re wanting to spruce up your kitchen with a modern component or if you want to keep the vibe the same. There are many styles to choose from. You have a one of a kind style and with the many types of touch faucet designs, one will be able to express it. Maybe you like Modern-style; you want your kitchen faucet to make a statement. While you may also decide to go with something more Traditional, something that makes you think of antiques. Also, you may want something Transitional, versatile, still yet contemporary. It’s always good to have a style in mind before going shopping.
There are always extras and add-ons to everything, it seems. As a result, you can get beautifully made soap dispensers which match your touch kitchen faucet. In addition, you can get lotion and hand sanitizer dispensers as well. Having all three may end up being confusing, but you can certainly try. Having a soap dispenser makes it easier to wash your hands, wash dishes, or even making your kids wash their hands. You should think about this before you go shopping. Sometimes you can buy a touch faucet with a soap dispenser in a set. Always try to have an idea of what you’re looking for before you go shopping.
Finish strong by picking the right accent to set your new touch faucet off. Be sure you understand all the finish options available to you, because one key detail can make an unbelievable difference. Some of the beautiful, stylish finishes available are Brushed Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Wrought Iron, and Ivory, just to name a few. In addition, if you’d rather spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying life, get Spot Resist Stainless Steel which prevents fingerprints and water spots. In the end, it’s up to you which finish appeals to you and you might already have a scheme in mind. Either way, try to have in mind what finish you want before going shopping.